Registration Schedule & Process for 3rd Trimester, AY 2019-2020
30 April, 2020
MEMO FOR :? ? ? ? ? The AGSB Community
FROM? ? ? ? ? ? :? ? ? ? ? The AGSB Office of the Registrar
SUBJECT? ? ? :? ? ? ? ??Registration Schedule & Process for 3rd Trimester, AY 2019-2020
As mentioned in the memo of Dean Rudy, RE: Responding to the Challenges of COVID-19 and the Enhanced Community Quarantine dated 22 April, 2020, AGSB is adopting an entirely online process for registration and enrollment for the third trimester.
Schedule of Online Registrations:
07 May, 2020
- 8:00 AM-10:00 AM Special Registrations (privilege given to survey respondents)
- 10:30 AM onwards until 2:00 PM of 23 May, 2020 (during this period, students can register online at anytime of the day except during the 1-hour System Maintenance Time at 7:00 PM-8:00 PM daily).
o??Regular Registrations will run 07-09 May, 2020.
o??Late Registrations will run 11-23 May, 2020 (late registration fee will be charged).
o??To see the available course schedules, go to your Student Access Module?then click on the Section Offering then select your MBA program.
o For seamless payment, paying online via credit card is recommended. You may click here to see the procedure.
o??If you are paying online via bank transfer/teller, you may need to complete your enrollment not later than 3:00 PM to avoid the bank’s payment cutoff. For details, you may refer to the Off-Campus Tuition Payment Options and Procedures. Payments made using this option will reflect on the next banking day. Thus, registered courses will be put on hold until the Cashier’s Office receive the respective Bank Payment Reports and confirm the registration.
Support Services will be available Mondays through Fridays from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturdays for 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
- All regular and direct/manual registrations shall be done online.
- Most conditions that prevent a student from regular online registration are suspended, including the submission of enrollment requirements covered by promissory notes, and completion of the ORSEM. Tenure and residency issues are likewise relaxed for this enrollment.
- For those who cannot register online due to curricular exception or crossenrollment requests, probationary status, over-tenure, or returning from LOA, simply email your concerns to the Office of the Registrar firstname.lastname@example.org. It will be processed during the support services schedule above on a first come, first served basis.
- The flow of the registration process is still the same, with the following steps:
1. Select your courses, taking care to avoid schedule conflicts.
2. Print out your assessment form (if paying at the bank or by bank transfer)
3. Or pay the assessment online via credit card.
- This semester, classes are scheduled twice a week, with the expectation of both synchronous and asynchronous delivery. For this reason, schedule conflicts will still be flagged and disallowed.
- Online classes will start on May 11. The deadline for Withdrawal and filing of Leaves of Absence (LOA) for the Third Trimester is June 27, 2020.
- There will be NO ORSEM scheduled for this trimester. The ORSEM requirement for current students who missed this in previous trimesters is suspended for this enrollment.